- Accredited BA degree in the humanities, preferably Jewish Studies, diploma and transcript.
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 76% or equivalent
- TOEFL scores (if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English). A minimum of 570 (paper-based test), 230 (computer-based test) or 89 (internet-based test)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement (500-750 words)
- Copy of a valid passport & six passport-sized photos
- Medical forms
- Students who have not completed an undergraduate degree in Jewish Studiesmight be required to successfully complete some introductory courses before the first semester.
- Under certain circumstances, the review committee may be willing to consider applicants who do not meet the minimal admissions requirements
- Students who do not the required credits in history, , will be requested to take relevant courses. Each case will be considered on its own merit.