Tuition and Fees For international students: Full Academic Year: $9,500. This fee breakdown appears below:
|Service Fees (Security, Library, etc.)||$225|
* The International Executive MBA begins February 2015
* It is mandatory for second and third-year graduate students to purchase health insurance.
**The International Executive MBA begins February 2015
- All fees are in US Dollars.
- There is a non-refundable $100 application per program*.
- Students are required to submit a $1000 payment within 30 days of acceptance to the program.
- Dormitory accommodations are available during the degree programs only to those students enrolled in full-time programs of study. A $200 non-refundable deposit is required.
- Meal plans are not provided in the dorms; students should plan to spend $500-$600 per month for food, independent travel, and incidental expenses. You may need a bit more for the first month to cover initial purchases of household items and books.
*Applicants to the MA Program in Child Development from developing countries are exempt from paying the $100 application fee.